In the foto you can see an iBiotec aerosol on the left and an aerosol of a well-known brand of technical products on the right. The active ingredients contained in the respective cans have been emptied into a graduated container. As you can see, the net content of the active principle of the iBiotec can is three times higher than the competition cans! 350 gr. against about 120 gr.
This clear difference in active content is due to the difference in propellant contained in the aerosols. While most of the cans produced by iBiotec use CO2 (carbon dioxide) as a propellant, competitive aerosols still contain flammable gases such as butane/propane. In the iBiotec aerosol, only 3% of the available volume is occupied by the propellant, while the remaining 97% is available for the active ingredient. Competition aerosols have 60/70% propellant in the available volume and only 30/40% of active ingredient.
iBiotec is the inventor of an exclusive process for the pressurization of aerosol cans by impact gazing combined with the gazer-shaker technique (Patent 904 0 1968.4). This process allows the use of a propellant of natural origin such as CO2 which is a gas, inert, non-flammable, incombustible, used in the food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. CO2 is a bacteriostatic agent of unlimited availability.