BRAKE CLEANER SPRAY
Degreaser Dust Remover Particle Remover
Rapid evaporation rate + maximum efficiency
Guaranteed free of acetone, chlorinated solvents and aromatics
BIOSANE NF 100 is a mixture of high-index KB solvents, used to clean and maintain all brake system components. Platelets, cylinder disks, caliper segments, drums.
It is compatible and effective on all types of brakes, including cast iron, composite, ceramic and carbon/carbon
They come mainly from brake fluids, cardanic greases, cylinders and pistons, accidental oil leaks from the vehicle itself or the roadway.
Mainly from the roadway or chassis, climatic pollution, sludge or traffic.
These are the famous PF 10s; they come from brake pad wear, but also from tyre wear and road surfaces.
BIOSANE NF 100’s rapid evaporation and its very high solvent power mean it has many other uses:
- – Carburettor and clutch cleaning
- – Oil filter degreasing, cleaning diesel injectors, flow meters and rims
- – Electrical contacts, electronics when switched off
- – Preparation of surfaces before bonding, before painting, before decorating
- – Degreasing mechanical components, guides, chains, joints, bearings, rollers, etc.
- – Degreasing assemblies with complex shapes
- – Degumming slides of machine tools and press tool ball columns
- – Cleaning plastics, technical parts, PVC joinery, etc.
BIOSANE NF 100 is compatible with all metals, thermosets or thermoplastics except polystyrene.
It has no effect on paints, elastomers (hoses) or plastics. Unlike many brake cleaning products on the market, BIOSANE NF 100 is guaranteed free of acetone, chlorinated solvents and aromatics (xylene, toluene), which, in addition to their toxicity, strongly attack these materials.
The ISO EN 982 standard deals specifically with safety in the field of hydraulics. It was strengthened by the French decree 2008-1156 of 07 November 2008 that enforced the prevention of all risks, in this area in particular. Biosane NF 100 is used as a hose cleaning agent that allows any oil leaks or ruptures to be detected.
HOW TO USE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Shake the container well before use. Spray 10 to 15 cm away from the surfaces to be cleaned. Disassemble brake pads before cleaning them.