ISOSTIK 4.4 is a modified 4,4-diphenylmethanediisocyanate used in the production of agglomerates.
ISOSTIK 4.4 mono-component is an adhesive obtained from isocyanates which react with nebulized water and with the moisture contained in the air; it hardens thanks to the humidity contained in the air or by the addition of nebulized water.
ISOSTIK 4.4 is free of solvents and catalysts, can be applied manually, with a spatula coating, or with the use of distributors.
ISOSTIK 4.4 is a compound able to strongly combine different materials, including wood, metal, glass, cement, fiberglass and plastic.
ISOSTIK 4.4 offers the following advantages:
• Versatility of application and use
• Binds a large variety of products (steel, aluminum, concrete, cement, ceramics, terracotta, fiberglass, mineral wool, wood, metals, PVC, cork)
• Good properties at low temperatures
• Good environmental and water resistance
• Good chemical resistance and oil resistance
To ensure its effectiveness, it is important that the working environment temperature is between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C; the surfaces must be completely dry, clean from dust, grease, release agents, and other contaminants.
Its characteristics and the simple use, allow its use in many sectors, including aeronautics, boating, construction and industry.