- PAINT & RESIN GEL STRIPPER
SUBSTITUTE FOR METHYLENE CHLORIDE FORMULATIONS
HIGH FLASH POINT / FAST ACTING
DECAP STRIP GEL has well-known performances on all kinds of paints and by extension, on resins, varnishes and inks. Its formula was developed in order to be effective on coatings with ambient temperature physical drying, but also on bicomponents systems, thermosetting, or with polymerization under UV.
DECAP STRIP GEL is appropriate for glycerophatlics, cellulosics, acrylic resins, vynilics, aminoplasts, polyesters, phenolics, mono and bi-components epoxy resins, mono and bi-components polyurethanes.
- DECAP STRIP GEL is:
Guaranteed free from methylene chloride classified R40
Gel formula increasing stable on vertical surfaces
Easy to use
Generally strippers are formulated with Methylene Chloride or Methyl Ethyl Ketone.
In addition of the toxicity of flammability of these solvents, their fast drying speed reduces player action, and limits efficiency for coatings easy to strip.
- DECAP STRIP GEL is guaranteed to be free of these products.
- Its components are effective or at least 6 hours and allow removal of
hard cross-linked resins.
- DECAP STRIP GEL has a higher covering capacity than the majority of traditional industrial strippers, thanks to its wettability, its optimizes evaporation speed, and its easiness of application.
- DECAP STRIP GEL in gel form allows a reduction in consumption by
concentring product in the stripping area. Moreover, it can be apply on vertical surfaces and avoid drip losses.
- DECAP STRIP GEL allows a reduction in the quantities used, up to 30% lower than those of other industrial formulations.
- DECAP STRIP GEL guaranteed to be free from Methylene Chloride, a classifiedPERFORMANCE carcinogen, but also without sny other chlorine solvent, ketone solvents, NEP, NMP.
- It has a high flash point allowing to guarantee a higher level of security in industrial uses.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply DECAP STRIP GEL by brush or roller. Allow dwell time appropriate for removal of specific coating. Remove my scraping or low pressure water spray.