- COLD GALVANISING AEROSOL
- METALLISATION RETOUCHING FINISH
- Available in 3 finishes: Matt, Brillant, Ultra Brillant
- AREA COVERED PER AEROSOL : 10 m²
- USABLE FROM -50°C TO +550°C. WELDABLE – PAINTABLE
- TEST RESULTS – SALINE FOG – RI 5 more than 2,800 h
- MINUTES OF ANALYSIS BY INTERTEK LABORATORIES (with COFRAC and ISO 17.025 certification)
- N°PVA-CHL-R14-0135D-A01 dated 28.07.2014
- This expertise report can be sent to you upon simple request, using the contact card
- DRYING TIME
- Dust dry at 25°C : 4 minutes 30
- Drying time at 25°C before lhandling : 7 minutes
- Total curing time at 25°C : 24 heures
Cold galvanising aerosol with high zinc content, recommended for long-term protection of all metallic parts (iron or alloy types).
Ensures galvanising coatings which have a consistent thickness, with a homogenous and ultra-shiny appearance.
Film which is distinguished by the high quality of its appearance.
Cold galvanising aerosol Zn+ iBiotec, resistant at temperatures up to 550 °C without deteriorating. This characteristic allows the user to do any job with it, on bodies which are subjected to very high temperatures. In addition, the coating produced is solderable (except with argon).
This cold galvanisation aerosol offers several benefits:
– Galvanic protection (with oxidation reduction principle), obtained at 100 %.
– Protection against thermal corrosion, but also chemical corrosion.
– Film left (with no drips and no excess thickness; and it does not deteriorate during applications) on screwed joints.
– Very high hedging power, can be dusted away quickly, allowing for application on all types of sites.
– Perfect finish with ultra-shiny appearance.
– Paintable after total polymerisation (24 hours at 25 °C), with all types of paint.
– No need to purge the aerosol after the application.
This galvanisant allows for versatile action: for the protection of all galvanised metals; after mechanical recovery or welding; as well as for prevention of corrosion and oxidisation.
- MORE HOMOGENOUS
- The galvanisant GALVA ZN+ULTRA SHINY, when applied (not to excess) on all parts which are to be protected from corrosion, allows for the realisation of homogenous film, with no drips or orange peel.
- MORE PROTECTIVE
- The norm NF ISO 9227 defines the test conditions for the salt spray test and enables the protection of a surface with a coating which protects it against physical, chemical and biological agents.
- The norm ISO 4628/3 allows for evaluation of the degree of rusting at the end of the test.
- MORE RESISTANT
After polymerisation, coatings are particularly adherent to surfaces, they have excellent scratch resistance and they do not transfer when they are being manipulated.
This adhesion is acknowledged during slow stamping tests as per the norm NF EN ISO 1520, after which appearance changes, cracks and peelings off are observed.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the aerosol thoroughly, in an up-and-down movement, after releasing the ball in the can. Spray from a distance of 15 to 20 cm from the surfaces to be treated, avoiding excess thickness and using criss-crossing strokes as necessary. To avoid adhesion problems, do not spray from a greater distance. The principle of galvanisation is that the zinc particles must bind chemically to the iron atoms in order to achieve extremely low oxidation. Surfaces to be treated must be prepared with care to ensure long-lasting protection. It is therefore essential that surfaces are degreased, clean and dry, and are free of grease and traces of rust or scale. Clean with a metal brush or sand the surface if necessary. Aerosol may be used in any position. Do not purge the aerosol after use.
- Tip : store the aerosols lying flat to reduce the shaking time needed.