ISOSTIK 4.4 is a modified 4,4-diphenylmethanediisocyanate used in the production of agglomerates.
ISOSTIK 4.4 mono-component is an adhesive obtained from isocyanates which react with nebulized water and with the moisture contained in the air.
ISOSTIK 4.4 hardens thanks to the humidity contained in the air or by the addition of nebulized water.
ISOSTIK 4.4 is free of solvents and catalysts.
ISOSTIK 4.4 can be applied manually, with a spatula coating, or with the use of distributors.
ISOSTIK 4.4 is a compound able to strongly combine different materials, including wood, metal, glass, cement, fiberglass and plastic.
Unlike traditional glues, ISOSTIK 4.4 offers the following advantages:
• Versatility of application and use
• Ties a wide variety of products (steel, aluminum, concrete, cement, ceramics, terracotta, fiberglass, mineral wool, wood, metals, pvc, cork)
• Good properties at low temperatures
• Good environmental and water resistance
• Good chemical resistance and oil resistance
Storage: The maximum storage time is 6 months. The recommended storage temperature is 10-30 ° C. If the material has solidified due to low temperature storage it can be returned to the liquid state by heating at 70 ° C for up to 24 hours. Once melted the product must be homogenized.