- ALTERNATIVE AGRI-SOLVENT
- FOR TOUGH DEGREASING
- SAFE SOLVENTS WITHOUT HAZARD PICTOGRAM
- WITHOUT VOC, EASILY BIODEGRADABLE, NON-FLAMMABLE
- iBiotec NEUTRALÈNE® VG 2020
|Neutralène VG 2020
NO HAZARD PICTOGRAM
ATP.10 CLP 2017/776 CE- GHS
ECO-SOLVENT FOR TOUGH DEGREASING, ESPECIALLY FOR STRUCTURES, NETWORKS, TANKS, PANS, INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE
MRO, RIG WASH, OFFSHORE AND ON-SHORE OIL AND GAS OPERATORS,
CHEMICAL SITES, MARITIME AND RIVER TRANSPORT,
- 100% PLANT-BASED FOR ZERO RISK
High-performance degreasing cleaning agri-solvent.
- Guaranteed free of hazardous, harmful, irritating, or sensitising substances.
- Can be used cold or on hot surfaces.
- Declassification of ATEX zones.
- Very high solvent power KB index greater than 180.
- Usable pure, diluted in water, rinsable in water.
Immediate dissolution of tar, crude oil, heavy hydrocarbons,
- combustion residues, greases and lubricants.
- Solvent Management Plan
- (IED Directive)
- Solvent input/output material balance
- Low volatility, reduction of consumption.
- ELIMINATION OF SOLVENT EMISSIONS
- VOC 0 ODP 0 PRP 0
- CLASS NHIW (non-hazardous industrial waste) Reduced cost of destruction.
Freezing point -4°F. Outdoor storage is authorised.
- Without retention (labour code. Unlabelled product
- ICPE environmental code. Non-polluting product)
- Reduction of industrial risk, operating loss, third-party liability (insurance code)
- RIG WASH
- OIL&GAS operators
- Offshore and On-shore and on chemical sites
- Maritime transport
High-risk hot environments, smelting, foundries, forges, glassworks. Heat treatment.
Dilution, dispersion and cleaning of crude oils, distillation residues (bitumen), combustion residue (tar), heavy oil distillates, paraffin, oils, combustibles and fuels, diesel, fuel oil, jet fuel, petrol.
Elimination of coal tar, bitumen of Judea, waterproof coatings, non-polymerised flat seals, web offset liquid inks, flexo inks.
Cleaning of loading, storage, and holding areas. Cleaning of engines, chassis, and machinery. Port areas, chemical sites, refineries, mining operations, general maintenance. Road decontamination. Print shops. Printing on packaging.
- Contrary to preconceptions or what certain people want you to believe, “green” solvents are not always green.
- Agrobased products can be harmful or even dangerous to the environment.
- We guarantee that NEUTRALENE VG 2020 contains no substance or compound with a limit or average exposure value or considered hazardous under CLP regulations,
- whether used at room temperature or on hot surfaces up to 160°C (product and emissions). (Measurements performed in GC-MS).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply the product to the surfaces to be degreased or cleaned using a cloth, brush, or paintbrush, or a traditional low-pressure spray bottle.
Allow to act for a short time according to the contaminants to be removed, and then rinse with clean water using high-pressure equipment, running water, or a damp cloth, according to the installation.
Diluted in water.
The same instructions apply. NEUTRALENE® VG 2020 can be diluted from 10% to 50% in water, according to the nature of the pollutants to be eliminated.
User precautions: NEUTRALENE® VG 2020 are powerful degreasing and cleaning agents. If necessary, check their compatibility with materials or surface coatings, particularly sensitive plastics, classic paints or slightly crosslinked paints