NEUTRALÈNE® 1079, CLEANING SOLVENT.
- SPECIAL SOLVENT FOR INKS, RESINS, PAINTS, VARNISHES AND SIMILAR, UNCURED
- NOT CLASSIFIED FLAMMABLE ICPE CE 1272 GHS REGULATIONS
- EASILY AND QUICKLY BIODEGRADABLE
- ODOURLESS SOLVENT, USABLE PURE OR DILUTED IN WATERR
- FOR WASHING MACHINES, PARTS CLEANERS BY WIPING OR IMMERSION
Satisfies Commission Recommendation (EU) 2017/84of 16 January 2017 on the monitoring of mineral oil hydrocarbons in food
- NO HAZARD PICTOGRAM CLP 1272/2008
- CLEANING AND WASHING SOLVENT SPECIFICALLY FOR RESINS, INKS, ADHESIVES, GLUES, FRESH PAINT AND SIMILAR
- Ternary solvent mixture.
- Guaranteed free of hazardous, harmful, irritating, or sensitising substances.
- Non-flammable, usable cold or in hot baths.
- Declassification of ATEX zones.
- Very high solvent power KB index greater than 150.
- Usable pure, diluted in water, rinsable in water.
- SMP optimisation
- Solvent Management Plan
- (IED Directive)
- Solvent input/output material balance
- Low volatility, reduction of consumption.
- REDUCTION OF SOLVENT EMISSIONS
- ODP 0 PRP 0
- CLASS NHIW (non-hazardous industrial waste) Reduced cost of destruction.
- Freezing point -80°C. Outdoor storage is authorised.
- Without retention (labour code. Unlabelled product
- ICPE environmental code. Non-polluting product).
Reduction of industrial risk, operating loss, third-party liability (insurance code)
- Azeotropic mixture Powerful solvent for all degreasing operations as well as hot or cold washing of machine parts.
- Especially recommended for eliminating inks, resins, traces of glues or adhesives.
- Rinsing of ink ducts in offset printing and flexography.
- Soaking of spray nozzles for resins, primers, paints, foams, glues.
- Soaking of brushes, spiked rollers, and tools for the application of polyester resins and gel coats.
- Soaking and scrubbing of stainless steel coating or photo-engraving cylinders, or deflector rolls.
- Cleaning of coating or printing machines using a cloth.
- Cleaning of resin application machines and painting booths using a cloth.
- Centrifugal washing of tanks and mixers for resins, monomers, and master mixtures.
- Cleaning by spraying and brushing of manufacturing tanks and mixers.
- Use on solvent parts cleaners, pure or diluted in water, according to the nature of the paints and resins.
NEUTRALÈNE® 1079 is particularly recommended for the cleaning of textile belts for silk screen printing, by scraping. Dissolves contact adhesives, resins that cure under UV, carboxy alkyl cellulose and nitrocellulose resins.