NEUTRALENE 2015, CLEANING SOLVENT DEGREASER WITH EXTRA-STRONG SOLVENT POWER. FAST EVAPORATION RATE 15 MINUTES AT 20°C (ZERO AIR FLOW). SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR DIFFICULT DEGREASING OPERATIONS. ELIMINATION OF BURNT-ON GREASES, DRIED MINERAL AND VEGETABLE OILS, TRACES OF VEGETABLE RESINS, CONTACT ADHESIVES, FRESH INKS, MASKING, REQUIRING FAST ACTION.
FLASHPOINT NOT MEASURABLE
GUARANTEED FREE FROM GREENHOUSE
FLUORINATED COMPOUNDS WITH A GWP above 150. EU Regulation 517/2014 F. Gas Directive prohibited from 1st January 2018
NEUTRALÈNE® 2015 is a degreaser developed to cope with extreme cases
- Flashpoint not measurable
- Ultra-fast evaporation
- Solvent power suitable for all requirements
- Compatible with most substrates
NEUTRALÈNE® 2015 eliminates all contaminants such as:
- Lubricants for maintenance.
- Cutting products, temporary protection for construction, varnishes, sliding in mechanical construction.
- Animal greases, lanolin, tallow, spermaceti oil, sodium tallowate, lard.
- Vegetable oils, such as palm oil or grease, castor oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, dried oils.
- Petroleum waxes, paraffins.
- Microcrystalline waxes.
- Residues of glues, of non-polymerised seals, traces of adhesives, colophane solder flux.
- Suitable for rinsing mixing chambers and for potting resin castings.
Also suitable for rinsing casting heads, for compact and foam polyurethane resins when there is no pre-casting.
- Mixing, conditioning and packaging installations.
- Mechanical construction, metal processing.
- Maintenance and cleaning in industrial environments.
- Production, assembly, and fitting lines.
- Creation of electrical and electronic components.
- Degreasing operations before metrological inspection.
- Degreasing of measuring and test instruments.
- Washing of optics, clock mechanisms, metering equipment, sighting equipment.