NEUTRALÈNE® BIO 1000
- SAFETY SOLVENT DEGREASER
- NON-FLAMMABLE, VOC-FREE, EASILY BIODEGRADABLE
- CERTIFIED NSF K1 FOR FOODSTUFFS INDUSTRIES (IAA)
- ESTER-REINFORCED DEGREASING POWER PLANT-BASED, NON-GREASY. TOTAL EVAPORATION, LEAVES NO FILMY RESIDUE USABLE COLD AND HOT. “SPECIAL FORMULA FOR DEGREASING PARTS WASHERS”
Solvent without COV
cat. K1 certificat n°144658
- TECHNICAL FLUID MADE OF PLANT-BASED ESTERS
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SOLVENT DEGREASER
- SPECIAL FORMULA FOR PARTS WASHERS, STRUCTURES, NETWORKS, TANKS, PANS, INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE
- Usable cold or in baths up to 70°C.
- Declassification of ATEX zones.
- Very high solvent power KB index greater than 50.
- Dielectric, breakdown voltage IEC 156 50,000 volts.
- Immediately dissolves tar, crude oil, heavy hydrocarbons,
- combustion residue, greases, lubricants.
- Formulated with additives to accelerate settling in solvent parts washers.
- SMP optimisation, Solvent Management Plan (IED Directive).
- Solvent input/output material balance.
- Low volatility, reduction of consumption.
- ELIMINATION OF SOLVENT EMISSIONS.
- Freezing point -20°C. Outdoor storage is authorised.
- Reduction of industrial risk, operating loss, third-party liability
- (insurance code).
Solvent degreaser, non-flammable safety cleaning agent, biodegradable, VOC-free, with very high solvent power, specially formulated for use in solvent parts washers, technical fluid using agrobased plant esters also usable for all manual degreasing operations with or without mechanical action or by immersion in cold or hot baths up to 70°C.
NEUTRALENE® BIO 1000 does not pose any particular hazard except in the very rare cases of accidental ingestion. Refer to the material safety data sheet for the recommendations on storage, use, and disposal.
- Product for the food industry (IAA)
Using an HACCP approach or method
- Analysis of dangers and critical points to control them
- ISO 22 000 CODEX ALIMENTARIUS
K1 solvent: usable outside food manufacturing areas (the vapours must not enter the manufacturing area) to degrease equipment (e.g. conveyor bearings, maintenance of other mechanical components, etc.) used in manufacturing areas.